Stephanie Izard Culinary Weekend Getaway
We received this from Daniel Hernandez,
Hope you’re doing well.
I have an interesting culinary weekend getaway package where foodies can spend a weekend with Top Chef Season 4 winner, Stephanie Izard to run by you for your blog. The one weekend-only package at the Gran Meliá Puerto Rico consists of all accommodations, activities, most meals, private cooking demonstrations and a gala dinner with Stephanie and other local celebrity chefs.
The weekend is November 13-16 (4 days/3 nights) and costs $1,125.00 per person based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Junior Suite (garden view). The booking window expires on November 7, 2008. Reservations for this package can only be made by calling (787) 657-1040 or emailing: email@example.com. Airfare is excluded.
Continuing is the weekend itinerary for your perusal. Let me know if you would be interested in running this package or if you have any other questions.
Thursday, November 13
- Welcome cocktail reception
Friday, November 14
Choice of one day tour:
- Historic Old San Juan
- Local farmer's market
- Bacardí distillery
- Coffee plantation
- Traditional Puerto Rican feast serving lechón asado (flame-roasted pork) and a variety of delicious Puerto Rican dishes
Saturday, November 15
- Live cooking demonstrations by renowned Puerto Rican celebrity chefs and Top Chef Season 4 winner, Stephanie Izard
- Cocktail reception
- Exclusive gala dinner with Puerto Rican chefs and Stephanie Izard
Sunday, November 16
Choice of one of the following activities:
- Spa treatment at YHI Spa
- One round of golf at the adjacent Trump International Golf Club Puerto Rico
- A horseback riding tour of the area